Saturday, October 6, 2012

Sushi @ the Kee's Cafe and a Peek @ the Roadhouse Hotel

I miss the SOCSARGEN bloggers.

So last Friday when I saw the post for two activities open to bloggers I immediately texted my blogger friend that we should join the activity. 

I was not disappointed. First stop was the RoadHouse Hotel of Cong. Pacquiao and wife Jinkee.

I took pictures of the Lobby and and the superior room (me as the model) with my much missed bloggers sheng and rose.




superior room
Of course I had to ask for the room rates. The promo rates range from 2,240 -3,200 (Php). You can ask for more details by calling them at  083 553-1771 or  by visiting their website at www.roadhousehotel.com.


Next stop is at Kee's cafe where we were treated to lots and lots of yummy sushi. The menu was officially launched last October 6, 2012 with us bloggers as the first tasters.



Yummy and super sarap was all that I could mutter while gobbling the california maki and assorted sushi. The ahi tuna poke or spicy tuna stung my tastebuds but I kept scooping from the bowl. Maanghang pero sarap na binabalik-balikan! Thank you Sir Avel :)


Ahi Poke
Of course for a price conscious person like me I had to ask for the price of the items that we tasted for free. The manager told us that the price is still not set so I had to content myself with looking at the price of coffee for the cafe.


Their coffee sells at a 55-120 price range. Quite acceptable considering the location of the cafe which is accessible to those who are located downtown and residents of Purok Malakas. The cafe is part of the RoadHouse Hotel Complex which is located at Aparente Street Corner Block 0 Brgy. Dadiangas City Heights.

Assorted Sushi
The cafe is a good place to bring visitors and friends who would want to taste fresh tuna sushi! Yummy! 

Hope I can have a taste of their coffee and other beverages soon and lounge on these comfortable chairs. :)






No comments:

Post a Comment